1) You can create a new phone line by clicking on the + Add button on the Reporting channels overview.
2) Select the Hotline option.
3) Fill in the request for a new phone number - enter the name of the hotline (it will only be visible to you), default language, country and number type:
a) Landline: When calling a landline, the caller pays the price according to their tariff. As part of your plan, you get 3 free landlines. You only pay for incoming calls according to the price list.
b) Toll free: The toll-free line is free for callers. You pay a monthly fee and incoming calls according to the price list.
4) Click on the Order now button to submit the request.
5) The request will be processed. We will send you an email confirming that the request for a new phone number is being processed.
6) The hotline will appear in the Reporting channels overview, but you won't be able to click on it yet. It will display "Processing order".
7) Once the request is processed and the number is registered, the status will change from "Processing order" to "Top up calling credits". As the it suggests, the next step is to recharge credit.
If you are paying for your licence by card, please see the instructions for purchasing credits by card. If you are paying for your license by bank transfer, please use the instructions for purchasing credits on invoice. If your license is paid for by a partner organization, we will invoice the credits purchased to them.
1) Click on the hotline you want to set up in the Reporting channels overview.
2) In the General tab, you can see your hotline number. You can also add/remove languages, change the default language of your hotline and change the categories or organizational units that will be offered to whistleblowers on the hotline.
3) In the Texts tab, you can change the default texts of the hotline. For example, you can add the name of your company or come up with your own text.
You can only call the hotline when it's turned on. You can turn on the hotline using the activation button at the end of the line. You can also turn it off using the same button at any time.